Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sorry, NO cards today ...

but wanted to share Mark's progress with you. He is having a really rough day today. It is Day +3 which means the 3rd day after the stem cell transplant and his blood numbers are dropping creating him excessive mouth soreness as well as exhaustion and nausea. This is all to be expected, however, still difficult for the patient to deal with. The staff is equipped to administer several helpful drugs to try and keep him comfortable until Day +7 when his numbers should start to come back up and he'll start to feel much better with each passing day. I hate to "wish my days away" but in this case, I hope it goes quickly for his sake.


Hopefully I'll feel like being a litte creative when I get home tonight ... I think it would do me a world of good. Till tomorrow then ... have a great remainder of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. {{big hugs}}

    Here's hoping the next several days go by quickly and he starts to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.