Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CSSC64 Crafty Secrets Challenge


Hello all!!


Today's Crafty Secrets Challenge is hosted by Lucy & Ethel (aka: LoriLynn Washburn & myself). If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you have not been following the Crafty Secrets forum challenges over on Splitcoaststampers. This challenge is posted on Tuesday and "hints" are posted on the previous Monday. Lori & I had SO MUCH trouble figuring out the clues that it started to resemble the antics of Lucy & Ethel ... hence the reference today!



Today was actually MY day to host but with DH in the hospital it was a bit difficult to commit so Lori was sweet enough to fill-in and do the posting for me. Thanks girlfriend!!! As you will see when you read Lucy's challenge post ... Ethel was obviously NOT PAYING ATTENTION!! (Isn't that usually the other way around??? LOL) Here is the challenge in Lucy's words:


This week Ethel and I have put our heads together (I must say it was quite a site) and come up with an easy challenge! We challenge you to use two different types/colors of ribbon or trim on your project. See how easy is that! Be sure to add CSSC64 to your keywords so you are included in the gallery. Have fun!



As you can see by my card ... I only used ONE type and color of ribbon ... ooops!!
My base card is YoYo Yellow with Panel #2 being Glorious Green which was run through the Cuttlebug and matted in Basic Black. My main panel is a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scrap (Flowers) which was diecut and mounted using the Nestabilities Labels Four dies. I used a white Gelly Roll pen for the "Faith" dots and dimensional tape to pop it up so I could run my Hobby Lobby yellow gingham ribbon between the panel & mounting. The flower border was created using an image from the "Bird Lovers" set by Crafty Secrets stamped onto More Mustard cardstock with Versafine black ink.
Hope you enjoy today's creation and please, ... come join in on this fun challenge!! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous image and card! I love it! Perfect for spring! I hope to get out in my garden today. I have the day off of work. My only day off all week and its suppose to be gorgeous today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.