Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CSSC63 Crafty Secrets Challenge


Hello my friends ... sorry I have been MIA. Mark & I enjoyed a 3 day weekend at home before admitting him to the Cleveland Clinic today. So, there wasn't much stamping done but I was able to get a card completed for today's Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on SCS. Carla (Stargirl on SCS) was our hostess this week and she has asked us to use Heartwarming Vintage Bling.

I have been hoarding this K&Co. designer paper for a long time and decided to use it for this challenge. I stamped my Crafty Secrets (Glamour Girls) image directly onto the designer paper, detail clear embossed it and colored it in using Gelly Roll Glitter Pens. My dp panel is matted with Eggplant cardstock and I've also used a scrap of the same cardstock for my Darice pink satin ribbon panel. My base card is Pink Pirouette as are the Martha Stewart Butterflies and SU photo corners. I've used Liquid Pearls on the butterflies and The Paper Studio pearl strips on the photo corners. I used a Creative Memories fine tipped black marker to do the faux stitching around the edge of my designer paper panel.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. MIA! Darlene I'm amazed your able to make any cards at all considering the circumstances! You are quite the wonderwoman! I can barely handle a part time job! LOL! LOVE this card! I always forget to stamp directly on Designer Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful! LOVE the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.