Sunday, January 11, 2009

Featured Stamper #101- JaydeKay


Today's Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS is honoring JaydeKay (Judy). What a great gallery of artwork to choose from ... but tough to decide which one to case. I finally decided to case THIS card of Judy's because I like the simple yet attractive layout.
I used Judy's basic layout but changed it to a Valentine's theme. I really like this heart image from The Rubber Cafe and I just purchased the Basic Grey (sugared) paper pack from my good friend Tammy Hershberger at Toyrifix. These papers worked perfectly for my Valentine theme. I selected several different Prima flowers and used some gem brads I've had in my stash for ever! To give a little more dimension to the heart & flowers, I raised them up with dimensional tape.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It is very elegant and beautiful card!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty! I love the variety of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Nice interpretation of the original card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! That paper is perfect for a Valentine design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.