Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Post


I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make enough cards this year for everyone (with Mark's health and all) but I'm ALMOST there! I sent out 60 on Monday and I'm trying to get the remainder needed made & mailed by this weekend.
I made these 4 cards last evening while waiting for our Tuesday night show (NCIS) to come on. First I stamped the skater's image from the SU Winter's Post set onto a scrap of whisper white paper then just started using up some of the scraps laying on my worktable to create a few quick cards. I'm really happy with each one! I have a difficult time making THE SAME CARD for everyone ... that's just like too much white space in my book!!!! Can't do it!! ...weird I know, but that's just me!!
Thanks for taking time to take a peek! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the image of these ice-skaters. I think that they look so happy together. I love how you used the same image, and yet they all turned out so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done amazing cards with this set! LOVE them Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are great! I just love this image!I can't believe you made 60 cards. I mass produced 30 cards, then made maybe a dozen more different ones, but I definately needed more than 60 cards this year. Next year I'll plan ahead better! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the images in this set but hadn't purchased it because I wasn't sure what to do with it. Your cards are great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.