Friday, November 21, 2008

Stamp Simply #62


Another blog challenge entry!


This one is for one of my favorites!! Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply challenge! Today we are to Write It On Ribbon ... how cool is that!!
This was certainly an "easy peasy like dopey & sneezie" card.
The base card is real red cs which I have stamped with a snowflake stamp by AMuse using Brillance Ice Blue ink. The ribbon is satin ribbon from Hobby Lobby which I have stamped my AMuse sentiment "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" using Stazon black ink. My main image is by Great Impressions colored using prisma pencils ... stamped with Versafine black onto an oval cut using my Nestabilities scallop ovals. I used an ordinary hole punch to make the holes around the scallop. Added a few diamond stickles and liquid applique and card complete!! Like I said, very EASY PEASY!!
Thanks so much for stopping in! I love sharing my work with you all!! Hope you enjoy it too!!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! Great job stamping on the ribbon! (Hey, love your winter "scenery" in your pictures, too! Did you take that in the backyard? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darlene... Love this card!! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Darlene. Don't you just love that snowman.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, love the image and the 'snow'. Really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I'll have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.