Sunday, November 9, 2008

SCS Featured Stamper #92


OMGoodness ... this is my 3rd upload today!! Hope I'm not overloading you!! I've just finally had some time to play!!


Here is my card for today's Featured Stamper (Wendy Bell) over on SCS. Wendy has a great style and it was fun casing one of her creations. THIS is Wendy's card I cased and made it my own!!
My santa image is from the Vintage Christmas set by Crafty Secrets ... the HoHoHo is by Our Lady of Rubber and the stockings (3 on the stamp) is by Brother Sister Design Studio. My base card is actually basic black (hard to tell in the photo unless you click for a larger view) and the scene was created on glossy white which I inked using various SU inks and sponge pods. I cut out a circle using my Eclipse masking for the moon and positioned before sponging. I stamped the stockings on whisper white paper then cut around them with a swivel craft knife. I colored them using Creative Memories fine tip markers and attached using Making Memories brads. The snow is Icicle Stickles. Thanks again for stopping by and being so kind with your comments ... LOVE hearing from you when you have the time!!!

12 comments:

  1. Those stockings are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Darlene--love the beautiful scene lined with stockings...great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome image and colors. Love how you converted this design into a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous ~~ love those stockings ~ now that's a lot of cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the Santa in front of the moon. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. I love this card. The stocking add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Darlene for stopping by my Blog! (I've been working on updating and 'blogging' alittle each day).

    Your card looks fantastic--love the stockings! :0)

    -pamela
    stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stockings along the bottom are just wayyyy too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. be sure to send that card to a scrapper, she will recycle the stockings on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, what a beautiful card. I absolutely love the stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.