Monday, November 24, 2008

Papercraft Planet sketch challenge


Have you been to the Planet yet? What are you waiting for?? There is ALL TYPES of paper crafting fun going on over there and you are missing it!!!


Here is my card for a sketch challenge posted by my friend Tammy Hershberger. This sketch is perfect for those "hurry up" cards you need to get done and still packs a "WOW"!!
The base card is Whisper White cardstock and the designer paper is by Anna Griffin. The matting is Basic Black cardstock and I've used my scallop ovals by Nestabilities for my main image. The image is by Paper Bag Studios and the sentiment by Inkadinkado. I have stamped both of these with Versamark Dazzle (champagne) and embossed with gold sparkle embossing powder. A few dots around the black scallop matting with a gold Pilot marker and this card is complete!!
Thanks for taking a peek and jump on over to the planet and check it out! You won't be sorry!!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! that paper is beautiful, so is the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful. I love it! Great job with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.