Monday, November 3, 2008

Nestie Embossed Cards


I recently joined in on a new site called Paper Craft Planet and was so inspired by a set of cards created by JessJean that I had to make a couple for myself.

I have always used my Nestabilities for cutting but never took the time to figure out how to use them for just embossing! Well, when I saw jessjean's cards (and she gave instructions) I just had to give it a try and here's what I came up with. I used two ovals to emboss but will have to try it with just one! The santa image is from Crafty Secrets - Vintage Christmas and the cardinal is from SU - A Cardinal Christmas. Add a few prima flowers and some ribbon and there you have it ... instant card!!
It is just amazing to me how much inspiration there is out there ... and I'm trying to draw in as much as possible!! Hope somewhere along the line I have given you inspiration!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are supremely gorgeous! and yes you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful Christmas cards!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Gotta learn how myself!

    I have to laugh, because you and I must have been in the same place at the same time without realizing! I just read that nesties tutorial yesterday, and joined Paper Planet this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Darlene, these are spectacular. Love your use of the nesties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene--very nice cards!!! :0)

    -pamela
    stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty. I always forget to 'just emboss' with the nesties. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.