Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Get Well card for Allison


A few days ago I learned that one of the ladies over on SCS (Lauraly) had her young daughter in a Seattle hospital with a newly discovered brain tumor. This young lady is undergoing some pretty serious and dangerous tests to find out exactly what is going on. We've been asked to send a card to Ali to help keep her spirits up during this difficult time.


I was told that Ali likes PINK and GREEN as well as horses & dogs. I made my card using a get well House Mouse image that I thought might make her smile. I hope the medicine she has to take isn't the same color as this little guys medicine ... looks pretty yucky to me!!!
HERE is a link to the SCS thread if you'd like to follow Ali's progress or if you have the time, make her a card. Obviously, I have her address if you'd just like to contact me that would be great too! Help make a little girls pain a little less painful with a card to make her smile!! Thanks!!

12 comments:

  1. Darlene,
    Oh what a cute card and the colors will brighten her day! Great job!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest card! I just love this image! My dad, who is now 83, was a pharmacist, so every time I see this image I think of him standing at the counter preparing meds at his pharmacy. All of my grandfather's bottles, jars, scale, etc., were there too, because he also was a pharmacist. TFS and making me remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image. She will love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I am sure this will brighten up the little girl's day. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers for her and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is soooo precious. I love all the coloring. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene;

    The housemouse stamp is just adorable. The coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! It is a very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this card and I am very sure so will the patient. What a great way to bring a smile to this brave young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy........ this is always such a sad thing isn't it. I love your card and it will surely cheer them up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh Darlene, this is soooo cute!!! Love that paper and the image is adorable (it's already on my list and now I can't wait) Thanks for sharing - it is just so sweet. Have a great weekend. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, and you are so nice to take the time to make this and send it! Love your colors and the the ribbon is just perfect on this card. I just adore everything hm. This is sure to bring a smile to her face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.