Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall into Fall

Don't you just love the FALL?? I enjoy making fall cards ... I think it's the colors involved!! Now I just need to get some of them addressed and sent out! No sense in hoarding them, right ?


I made this card for a sketch challenge over on the i{heart}2stamp site. I used the H&M stamp set (old fashion hayride) which was designed by an online friend of mine, Beverly Cole. It's a really fun set and has 22 pieces! The inside of the card is also stamped with the row of gourds positioned in the corner.
Papers used were: Burgundy cs, chocolate cs, so saffron, pumpkin pie & Flair Designs designer paper
Inks used were: Versafine sepia, more mustard, pumpkin pie, old olive & Kaleidocolor (autumn leaves)
I used a fall polka dotted ribbon I found at Joanne's, edged the papers using a gold Pilot marker, stamped & cut out the pumpkins using a swivel craft knife then popped the one pumpkin up for dimension. I also did some paper piercing to tie in with the dotted ribbon. What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. what a neat stamp set - the card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Darlene.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute, Cute. Not sure who first started using purple with the fall colors, but they were sooo smart. I think the purple makes all the other colors appear that much richer. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and set. I love the lo and the cute pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.