Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Cheery Cherry Get Well!


This is my card for this week's STAMP SOMETHING challenge. This week's challenge was CHERRY inspired and this is what I came up with.
The stamp set I used is one by Crafty Secrets called "kitchen classics". The polka dot diamonds are cut from a piece of designer paper also by Crafty Secrets called "Radiant". The scallops are from Bazzill "Just the Edge" and the cherries are from the CS kitchen classics set, as is the spice can and the apron. I colored the cherries and the lace on the apron with Tombow markers. I really like the brightness of this card ... which I think would make anyone feel better if they were under the weather ! Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

  1. I love Crafty Secrets!! Great card!
    Holly (SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your cherry card! WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Darlene,
    I just had to tell you that one year we tried drying the pasta on one of those collapsable clothes dryers WE walked out of the kitchen for maybe 2 mnutes and when we came back all the pasta was gone. The dogs ate it all! After that we now hang everything up high! lol
    By, the way, i love your cherry card. wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too sweet! I have to get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just DARLING -- I love that apron -- so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation. Love all the neat borders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on this card Darlene. Great use of the stamps.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have a blog! Congrats on the designer position, too! I am sorry I have been too busy to even stamp much, let alone keep track of all your goings on...you are awesome!!

    Best of luck with both...I will keep an eye on you!

    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you have done with this stamp set. Very Creative! Great job.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute! Thanks for playing with us!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.