Monday, August 18, 2008

Stampin' D'Amour Challenge #47

I couldn't wait to play along with this weeks challenge over at Stampin' D'Amour! (I am so glad a friend introduced me to this site ... it's vintage oriented and I LOVE IT!! ) The challenge was to make something (i.e. card, ATC, inchie, twinchie, altered item, etc) with Christmas as the theme.
W-E-L-L, I just received my Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set (which I've been druelling over for months) in the mail Saturday and couldn't wait to ink them up. Which is odd, because everytime I'd see a Christmas card on SCS or different blogs, I thought uugh ... I'm just not ready to do Christmas cards! W-E-L-L, looks like I am now!!!
I've also loaded this card on my gallery over on Splitcoaststampers ... you can see the details there! Thanks for stopping by today ... hope you can come back often!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Darlene! Thanks for participating in the challenge. Take Care - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Darlene! That Santa is perfectly vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, but ugh I'm not ready to think Christmas. I sure wish I had your creativity and vision. Thanks for sharing all of your cards for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.