Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thinking of You With Love


I recently purchased the new Cuttlebug border embossing folders from my friend Tammy (Stamp Happy) at the Toyrifix store in Smithville, Ohio. Then while having lunch with another stamping friend, I got some great ideas in using them on my cards. Here is a sample.
Recipe for card:
Stamps: SU (elegant greetings)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories: Cuttlebug border embossing folders: with love & frills
Cuttlebug A-2 embossing folder: swiss dot
Scor-pal and American Crafts black glitter pen

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.