Friday, August 22, 2008

Fashionable Friends


I just had to share this one with you today! I made it for the Friday Sketcher's challenge and what a fun sketch it was!! I haven't had a lot of time to play with my new Crafty Secrets (glamour girls) set and this worked out perfectly for this sketch layout!!
What are your thoughts???
This is also my first time using one of those fancy stick pins that I see everywhere! Don't know why it's my first time, but I can guarantee it's not going to be my last!! The background designer paper is by Basic Grey (euphoria) and the border punch used is by Martha Stewart.

8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card...love the lace, image and the punched border. Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at friday sketchers.
    Carole ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A really cool card! And that stick pin in the laces is perfect!
    Thanks for joining the challenge!
    Hugs
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene,
    I love your card! It is so vintage looking, all those little details makes it perfect.

    I must try and find some of those stick pins.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes and for stopping by my blog.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love your card, I think is a cool card
    Love Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really great such a chic card love the embellishements
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace and the fun image - I'm so glad I stopped by here - I used this sketch too and then I couldn't find the site it came from - I had written it down incorrectly! Fun use of the pin and buttons - super card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Love the lace and the vintage-feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.