Friday, August 29, 2008

All That Scraps Challenge #14


I just discovered the challenges going on over on the All That Scraps blog message board. As you can see this is No. 14 ... looks like I have some catching up to do!! This was a great sketch ... one different from any other sketches I've done (and I love sketch challenges) ... which was very refreshing!


This image is actually only a 'portion' of a full card size stamp. Isn't it great when you can use an image in more than one way!! I'm very happy with the outcome of this card. What are your thoughts??? Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe
Stamps: Paper Inspirations
Paper: Ivory cs, various Paper Pizazz dp
Ink: Versafine (sepia), Ranger (vintage photo)
Accessories: Me & My Big Ideas scrappy chic cording, Inkadinkado gold thread, Darice antique brass key charm, sponge applicator, Tim Holtz distresser, gold Pilot marker, antique brass brads

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage appeal of this one -- you've been busy!!! OH, I'll link you to my blog, if that's OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously vintage, Dar! I love the little key embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! Great job on the sketch and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.